To our community,
The circumstances we are currently facing represent a series of both personal and professional challenges for us all. The Covid-19 outbreak has impacted the lives of thousands of people around the world, and at Anexa our thoughts are with all those so far affected by the virus.
Our number one priority is, and will always be, to make sure that our employees and their families are safe, and in order to accomplish that, we have reviewed several models of service that are up to the challenges we are facing as well as the expectations of our customers in the private and public sector.
We have implemented different strategies throughout 2020 according to the different needs and unique challenges every one of our contact centers face across the country. And we continue to be prepared to update our strategies and information as new developments arise, always with the safety of our employees first and foremost, and maintaining the highest standards with which we offer our services to our customers.
Below are listed some of the actions we have already taken and that are part of our emergency plans. All these measures take into account the physical safety of our employees and the protection of their jobs to the best of our ability, and our actions to keep business going as usual during this time:
All these measures have been implemented in all our sites and offices from early March 2020:
- We have distributed on all our social media platforms reliable and official information from local governments and the World Health Organization related to the virus that can be of use to our employees in order to avoid becoming ill.
- We have restricted travel between sites and our offices, as well as all customer and prospect visits to our premises.
- We are asking each and every employee that, in case they are feeling unwell, they leave the premises and go straight to a medical facility to determine if their symptoms match Covid-19.
- We are asking each and every employee to wash their hands before starting their shifts, regardless of whether they work in our headquarters or in our contact centers, and to avoid close contact.
- All employees who are able to transition to work from home have done so officially since Monday, March 23.
Beginning on March 24, 2020, we implemented additional measures in our contact centers, all of which are still followed today:
- Hand washing is mandatory when entering the premises
- The use of face masks and gloves is mandatory
- We have made antibacterial sanitizing gels and cleaning wipes available in all premises to continuously sanitize hands and equipment
- Common areas, such as cafeterias, are closed until further notice to avoid crowds. Employees are expected to bring their own food and to eat in their work station
- Common areas are disinfected regularly
- Social distancing of at least 1.5m (5ft) in common areas, as well as between workstations
- It is forbidden to crowd outside the company facilities
- It is forbidden to smoke outside the company facilities
- Each site is implementing its own measures according to local regulation and the site’s unique needs, including checking the body temperature of anyone coming into the facilities
- Our employee extranet is being constantly updated with useful information regarding Covid-19, its symptoms, and what to do in case someone thinks they have it
- We are extending the reach of our internal counseling hotline to include psychological support for all employees, and we are also implementing wellness and mental health initiatives for all employees at all levels
- If it becomes necessary to close all premises, we are prepared to migrate all our collaborators to working from home without any issues
We are nine months from the first time a Covid-19 case was registered in Mexico, and it is up to each and every one of us to protect ourselves and avoid propagating the virus with simple measures such as washing our hands constantly and observing social distancing. Remember, this is not over yet. We will continue to monitor this situation and we will communicate any and all important updates.
On behalf of the team at Anexa BPO, we wish that you and your family are safe and healthy.